You wouldn’t take something you didn’t like to ‘Show and Tell’ at Primary School. It was always a treasure you were excited about, something that you couldn’t wait to get up and tell everyone about. In the days before you didn’t know public speaking was scary, it didn’t matter if you stuttered, or didn’t have your facts straight, it was all about enthusiasm.
So I am going to Show you what I am reading and Tell you what I love about it. It’s not going to be a professional review, or a latte/chardonnay sipping critique (according to the internet Thesaurus critique is another word for criticism), everyone has more than enough criticism in their lives.
It’s going to be a ‘leave your latte till it’s almost cold and drink it all at once and slam the glass on the saucer’ or a bit of ‘fun with the chardonnay guzzling hag’ write-up rather than a write down.
So why am I going to do it this way? It's simple - why focus on the negative aspects of life, when I have a choice to enjoy the good.
