
Today it was a car. I was trying to get into the left lane and the cars were banked up. I accelerated past them all to see what the hold up was and there it was. A teeny weeny van.
Straight away I wanted to push it over. Or like the old days when Chap and his body building buddies would pick up cars outside Oasis Gym in Alfred Place off Flinders Lane and wedge them in front of the door so no-one could get in or out. That was when they were not too busy dangling poor weedy Robbie out of the second story window by his ankles or oggling Miss Australia Belinda Green in her gym gear. Funny how the ladies change room door opened onto the main weight training area.So back to the itsy bitsy van. A Suzuki. It made me think of cow tipping and I needed an enthusiastic (collective noun) push? jerk? of body builders to shove it over so I could point and laugh as its wheels spun in disbelief and humiliation
When I first found Jacko, I discussed these aggressive feelings with him. I had been dabbling with New Age feelgood vibes and couldn't understand why I had these mean, nasty impulses. He explained 'It's simple Julie, you've forgotten you were/are a sharpie'.