From the book 'Everyday Happy 365 ways to a better you'. My project for 2013
This really is a lovely book. And I am not doing it any justice, playing catch up and blogging the days I miss.
I would feel guilty, not sticking to my project plan, if I had been wasting time, not doing other things instead. But I have been pouring candles, sewing a crazy velvet patchwork cover for a couch and repairing an old broken half wine barrel. These thing are making me happy. So if I pick up the book, I will blog, if I don't I won't. Then it can last more that one year.
So no more blogging for me today, I am going to happily clean the kitchen, because I have had a nice relaxing first day of my one month holiday. Cleaning the kitchen is the only thing I really HAVE to do today, so I will attempt to get into the zen of the moment and enjoy it. (I think I have been kidnapped by aliens)