We are off to the caravan this morning. Mark isn't coming, he has done something to his hip. I have made a new friend up at the van, she is into embroidery, so of course me being the 'single white female' I have decided to take up embroidery again.
Last night I got out my overlocker. I had this rainbow satin lining, its a riot of rainbow colours.
One of my wizard friends bought it to line his ritual cloak pictured below, but Laurene talked him out of using it, spoil sport, anyway I have used it to cover my cane banana lounge cushions. It looks amazing.
Sewing shits me, I got half of it sewn, then the material bunched up and the needle broke. I couldn't find the special screwdriver, so I used a knife, couldn't tighten it properly so the needle fell out. Then I forget to reset the tension after rethreading it. AAAAHHHHH
Now I remember why I never sew. 10 minutes sewing, 20 minutes rethreading.
