Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hate Mail

One of a series of messages I received. Gotta take the bad with the good.

  • Conversation started August 7

  • I think it's pathetic how you terrorized, bullied, stalked, punched and harassed me in the 1970's as you hide behind your pathetic cowardice Sharpie image which translates into a pathetic loser thug gang member who picked on innocent good people and then with arrogant disregard for your victims, you write a book about your gutless pathetic gang days without so much as a thought for the people you hurt or abused in such a way that they are scarred forever. You should feel nothing but shame and disgust for your harmful actions on innocent good people. I didn't do anything to you. I was minding my own business and tried to avoid troublemakers like you but you couldn't help yourself. I wasn't the only one either; was I?? Instead of writing a book about abusing others, you should have gone to secondary schools and educating students first hand on the dangers and the harm that comes from being in a such a violent gang. But knowing you, you will just laugh it all off and not give it a second thought. By the way, I am shocked to see how time has aged you so much...i don't even look 40...my friends think you look at least 60 plus...a frumpy, old, used up, triple chinned, pathetic Sharpie gang banger's tart. Oh...before I go, I have to say that I'm very good with remembering a face; it you know what I mean. Social media is a wonderful thing; isn't it Julie. Nothing scares me anymore and if I ever come across someone from my past that has used me for their own personal gain; all I can say is that you are in for a surprise one day. Remember this; what goes around comes around.