Day 16 Plan new projects
Day 17 Face your fears logically
Day 16 - I almost need to do the reverse. NO more projects. Nah, I would go crazy without a project or cunning plan to work on. Most of my projects are on schedule, even with new ones pushing into the race. Like today, Dad managed to get me a Horn sewing cabinet for $20 from the semi-homeless man named Canman that lives under a table in Dad's kitchen (you think I am joking!), Canman and a lady friend procured it from one of their naturestrip treasure hunts. So I have spent time setting up the cabinet, gathering all my sewing bits and bobs from the laundry, linen press, garage, dog basket and where ever else they have ended up and set up my cabinet. It is lovely, I feel like one of those models from Sale of the Century, where they wave their hands over the latest prize.
Canman, a lady friend and dad, wrangling the Horn sewing cabinet
Day 17 Face your fears logically
Easy and hard. I am not scared of many things, other than the obvious, my family and home being threatened or attacked by The Kraken, lurking psychos and other monsters. And Christmas, I am scared of Christmas.
Other than that, I am mostly ok with putting on my big girl panties and facing up to stuff. Doesn't mean I am going to like it, but as Mum says, 'that's the way the mop flops'.