I sent the following to my brother when he was in China.
Hi
Hopefully this will give you a laugh. I get the feeling you need it! On Fathers Day we went to Croydon. We hadn't planned to go, but we stayed at Julie and Max's in Ringwood the night before and Mark suggested we visit as a surprise. Anyway we went to Bev and Dads first. They were not home, so we went to Paul and Marylin's. After awhile Dad rang and Paul said "come over, Julie and Mark are here". Dad said, "I dont know Billy and Mark". Paul said its "Julie and Mark".
Dad said "I dont know Billy and Mark you bloody idiot, I am not coming over". Paul said "Julie, Mark and Claire", so Dad said ok but blamed Paul for confusing him. Anyway they arrive and Claire is watching a DVD and she has got the subtitles on. Bev came in and said, "what are you doing, why are the words on the screen". Claire said "we watch our DVD's with subtitles, then you dont miss anything". Bev said to Claire "you bloody idiot". Marilyn gave Paul a copy of Ned Kelly for fathers day, so we decided that we would all watch it as a family.
Claire was on the bean bag in front of the TV and dad had to walk all the way around the coffee table cos claire was in his way. He got mad at her and said "I am gonna kick that Claire" and threatened her with his foot. Then he laughs like a psycho, like its the best idea he has ever had and says again menacingly "Yeah, I might kick her". Marilyn just shakes her head and says, "you can feel the love in this family" We start to watch the DVD and we turn on the subtitles for the hearing impared. Bev grumbles a bit, and we start watching the movie. Anyway there is a scene in a bar and the subtitles say, sound of hands clapping.
Bev starts clapping, but it was subconscious and she didn't realise she was doing it. A bit later it says, dog barking in background. Bev goes Woof Woof. We all start laughing at her and she just pretended she meant to do it. It was like the TV was telling her to do these things.... Later on it the subtitle says "sound of man urinating loudly", so we all gang up on Bev and say, "make that noise Bev, make that noise". Later it was a horse neighing, so she happily did that.
any way, I hope it gave you a laugh.