I am not sure why I have been so slack and not writing anything.
Cheryl from work joining the site today has prompted me into action, so thank you Cheryl. Have I ever profiled you? Might do you next week!
So, thin and beautiful - the family joined the local gym about four weeks ago. They rang doing a promotion and we had been talking about joining one since March, so we went for it.
At the moment The Kid and I do Yoga every Monday, (Mark came last night too!) and water aerobics every Tuesday. Eleanor has been staying on Tuesday nights so she is coming with us also.
Of course I have already picked up the gym wierdo, she is a teenager built like a grid iron player and suffers from ADHD, she has taken a bit of a shine to The Kid, Eleanor and I, she saves a space for us in the spa.
I am enjoying it, I find Yoga a bit boring, but will continue and I love water aerobics. They have given each of us a program with the gym equipment, but I haven't managed to do mine yet, I always seem to do something else.
I think I will try telling my 'funny story of the moment' for the next couple of newsletters - shortly I will type about "Boys on bikes". Will try and do it later this week.