Saturday, February 9, 2008

NO. 33 DECEMBER DUTIES

I have given out some of my Christmas presents already (for the Mac side of the family). I feel so much better about it. I am not worrying now - are they big enough, bright enough, fast enough, expensive enough. I still have the in-laws to give out before I say what they are.

From the Mac side of the family, there is some fantastic news - there is a new McBaby on the way. David and Kristy have just announced they are expecting in 28 weeks. As Bev and Dad already have three Grand-daughters, I think they are looking foward to a boy. Well it doesn't really matter, cos the new baby will be the Leader Of The Band (LOTB) and David better watch out!

I often think about the "12 week" mark. When I got pregnant with Claire, it was a bit different (due to the situation with her father) and most people knew at the 7 week point. I often think to myself, what if something went wrong before the "magical" 12 week mark? Well, after a bit of thought, I realise you only tell the people closest to you before that 12 week mark and if something does goes wrong, well at least those people know and they can be there to help support you if something does go wrong.

Through the School Friends Site that I mentioned on Newsletter VI – I have recently got in touch with a boy (well he is a man now) from my Year 10 or 4D class.

We plan to catch up in April next year and I am looking foward to exchanging memories.

Tomorrow Claire is in a performance for her drama class called Jerry Springer Meets the Royal Family. She is playing the Queen. I am looking forward to it.

High School - I can't remember where I was up to with Claire's first year at High School next year. She has been accepted into the accelerated learing programme. She had to take an entrance exam with other nerds and following the results, a class of 22 nerds has been accepted into next year. We are very excited for her and do our best to embarrass her at information nights.