Saturday, February 9, 2008

Past Life No. 52 - Sept 2005

I belong to a few different internet paranormal groups. Its interesting meeting different people and I have made some great friends.

I belong to one based in the US and a member gives past life readings. This is mine. Thank you to Sherry Owl. If I ever go to the USA I will follow it up.


Hello Julie,
I see Past Lives from the one before yours now.It makes it easier and more understandable for you and me.

In the life you had before the one you have now you were born male in 1863,at West Virginia.

You were American Indian,your tribe was close to the water. You lived near Harpers Ferry. Your people were Delaware. Your family had been moved there from the northeast. There were 2 children in your family,they were both boys. You were the youngest child.

Your family lived in birch bark houses ,they were oblong. Your people carried the family lines through the women. So everything material belonged to your mother. Once a week your family would go to the sweatlodge and be steamed to physically and spiritually cleanse themselves. You learned your traditions like all children by sitting at the edge of the Elders group when they were talking.

You married when you were 18, you knew the girl all of your life, she came from the same village. After you were married your people were moved to the midwest to Illinois. Your wife had 2 children, both girls. When your daughters were in their teen years your people were moved again to Missouri. Then when you were 43 your people were finally moved to Oklahoma. They became part of the Cherokee Nation at that time. You lived to get on the Dawes Roll, this Roll gave each enrollee land. Your family lived around Bartlesville,Oklahoma. Your name on the Dawes Roll is Elmer Carl Garvin. You were enrolled in 1902.

You lived until age(71)1934 at Bartlesville,Okla. You died of lung cancer caused from smoking.
You had 33 grandchildren and eventually 73 great grandchildren.

Blessings,
Sherry/Owl

I did check the Dawes Roll on the internet. Elmer was two in 1902! Seems a bit dodgy.